Tuesday 28 June 2011

VIRGIN BLAK

One of my favourite on-line brands at the moment is Virgin Blak. Hailing from Seoul, South Korea, Virgin Blak offers a contemporary range of menswear unlike anything I've yet to come across. The mix of studs 'n' spikes with a minimal colour palette, along leather and print, appeals to just about all my tastes! The signature style of the brand is applied to just about every type of apparel and accessory you can imagine, right down to sunglasses and gloves!

I also LOVE how inventive they are when styling the models for the photos on the sight. Its fresh, innovative and definitely gives them that something extra!








All the pieces above are available directly from their site www.virginblak.com

I'd love to know what you guys think of the brand! Which pieces do you LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment